As we mainly use external companies to deliver our parcels, it may happen that a parcel dispatched by us does not arrive to you on the previously announced date. In such a case, we recommend that you first check the whereabouts of your parcel very simply:
• We have sent the delivery number to your email.
• Log in to the carrier's website (see links below), enter the package number in their online system, and you will immediately see the status of your shipment.
• If the carrier states that delivery will be attempted, wait until the next day, or you can contact the carrier to specify the delivery date (APPLIES TO PPL and DPD).
• If the parcel is stored at your Czech Post office, you can go and collect it (APPLIES TO ČP).
• If the parcel is lost by the shipping company, contact us immediately so that we can resend your order, we will handle the lost parcel claim with the carrier.
LINKS TO TRACK YOUR SHIPMENTS (PACKAGES):
If the information on the carrier's website is not complete, or you are unsure of the shipment, or the carrier is unable to tell you where your shipment is, please contact us. We will check the status of your shipment and inform you immediately.